A Summoner's Tale: The Vampire's Confessor (Order of the Black Swan, #3) - Victoria Danann The Summoner's Tale is finally the story of Baka, the vampire. I've been waiting since Book 1 to find out what would happen with him ! Unfortunately, the author requests that reviews not summerize the plot so I will have to hold myself in a bit with this review. Let me just say ~ Squeeeee!

I think I fell a little bit in love with Istvan Baka in Book 1. Baka is a 600 yr old vampire who has lived with the vampire virus long enough to have gained back his conscience. He is devestatingly handsome (what vampire isn't?) and seduction is second nature. Baka fell for Elora in book 1 and when she chose elsewhere, I was a little bereft. I was thrilled to see that he finally gets another chance at love ! As usual, the author knew better than me and was saving him for his perfect match. Naturally, things can't go along smoothly but drama is part of the story and there will always be adventure and intrigue in these books!

I read the first three of the series in a week and would have been even quicker if I hadn't had a sick husband to deal with (aren't they worse than kids sometimes?!). I thought they were all well written and complex in their own right. Each book can stand alone but should be read in order to appreciate the details interwoven into each. With that said- here's a little more about the first two books in the series! I can't wait for Moonlight (book 4) comes out in June 2013!!