Veiled Mist - Eleanor T Beaty,  Jon Breakfield (Editor),  Designed by Rock Mallory This was the first Gypsy related book that I've read.
Hanna is a spoiled brat, raised to believe her dead mother was from Royal blood. She treats everyone with snobbery and doesn't even realize how she acts. Little does she know how much her life is about to change!! Her eyes are finally opened by both Ornella & Alistair (the hunky jock who loathes the very look of her, yet Hanna has a crush on).

Immediately upon introduction, I absolutely loved Ornella! She can be very demanding but is always there saving the day. She tries to act tough but has a big heart ! The real star of the show was Count Dracula, Ornella's mutt. There are so many times that Count stole my heart by making me laugh at his antics! We should all be so lucky to have a dog like Count !! I was truly impressed to watch Hanna grow and change into a much better person as the story progressed! I loved some of the lessons taught in this book! I'll definitely be passing it on to my teenagers as well! :) If you enjoy YA paranormal books, check this one out !

*Disclosure- I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review*