Werewolves Be Damned (Magic & Mayhem, #1) - Stacey Kennedy Nexi has lived a normal life up until her adoptive parents are murdered in front of her by werewolves and medieval looking warriors arrive to battle them. Her life is promptly turned upside down when she comes to learn that she really isn't human at all. Instead she is part witch, part guardian and was placed with her human family for her own safety when her biological mother was killed.

Werewolves Be Damned starts off fast paced, thrown right into the action and continues going with that speed until the end. The cover alone was enough to draw me in but with many of our favorite paranormal characters (werewolves, vampires, witches and now guardians), it has a little something for everyone ! There are no lulls, no good places to stop.. It's a read-it-straight-thru-and-sigh-at-the-end type of book. I loved the action and the quick pace but I wouldn't have minded a tiny bit more in depth character development. It's one of those books that you get so into the action and pace that you look up and realize all the sudden it's over.. Definitely going to read this one again!