All For Hope - Olivia Hardin By now, we all know how much I adore Olivia. That said, even I was a tiny bit worried that she ventured from the tried and true world of paranormal romance into contemporary romance. Paranormal is so much more open of a genre, while contemporary has a bit stricter set of 'rules'. I love love Olivia's paranormal work and had a tiny hesitation before reading All For Hope that I might feel a tiny bit let down.

It seems, in my experience at least, that once an author gets going well in a certain genre, they stick to it and do well. There are few authors (that I read, at least) that can successfully write amazing books in different genres-- like Nora Roberts. Let me just say that I worried for nothing! That girl pulled it off like it was easy as pie!

Olivia wrote a solid group of characters for us to fall in love with yet again. She skillfully weaves so many different threads of the story together to make an amazing impact! Kidnapping an innocent baby in order to keep her safe from abusers may seem extreme but in today's society of DCS failure, I'm sure the thought goes thru many a mind more than you would think, even if they don't follow thru. It was heartwarming to see all that Hope gave up to save this baby. Throw in Brennan, a long lost family and lots of romance and you have a wonderful book! My only complaint, as always with Olivia's work, is that it's over and I want more...