Barbie World (Baby Doll, #2) - Heidi Acosta Barbie World picks up where Barbie Girl left off. Barbie's trust in Dylan is shattered and forgiveness is not something she is good at. She is now living with the Knights (Dylan's family) in a foster type situation. While all her instincts tell her to run and get away, she has to stay for her little brother. Turning over control and not being completely in charge is very hard for her. We delve more into Barbie's mind and get to see how scared and confused she really is. The brave tough girl front that she had in book 1 has been tore away to reveal a struggling young woman. Dylan has come to realize how much he loves Barbie and is determined to find a way to win her back no matter what. Dylan did a lot of maturing in this book which made me glad to see. He's not a little better matched to Barbie than before. Throw in Third crushing on Roxie (who has her own little bit of messed up) and we have a great book you'll be dying to read. My emotions were all over the place on this one. Acosta did a great job showing true friendship and what it means. Love from several different places and a little heartbreak that makes you ache a bit inside.
As with any good series, I'm left wanting more...

*I received a copy of this book for my honest review *