Bride of Fae - L.K. Rigel When I was given the opportunity to review this book, I wondered if I could do it justice since I haven't had the opportunity to read the first in the series. However, worry not my friends.. Bride of Fae can stand alone! It was a quick read that you can't put down once you start. Beverly has her own dreams and plans to get away to the bustle of London and doesn't plan to come back home to the sleepy town that her family lives in. Life changes drastically when her parents are killed in a car accident taking her back to school. She meets her Golden guardian angel that day and sees him over and over thru out her life. Stuck in that dreary little town, Beverly now is content caring for her younger sister but still at times yearns for more. A simple wish near a fairy charmed tree transports her a hundred years in the past where she meets her perfect man- Prince Dandelion, the rightful king of the fae. The twists and turns are plentiful. The romance abundant. A perfect mix of forbidden love and an evil regent with plans against our hero. If you enjoy stories of the fae, you'll love this one!